Friday 30 July 2010

I actually love where my life could go.

I am definitely going to be a journalist. I don't care how I get there, but I will.

I have spent the week working with the lovely people at the Petersfield Post as work experience girl in the corner, and I loved every single minute of it. This time, unlike my last work experience week, I actually was given worthwhile things to do... like heaven forbid writing! Five articles published by my third day at the paper... Amazing!
Unfortunately none of them had my names on them.. Next week's paper should show a couple with my name attached!

I even went to a massive convention for a specific branch of Islaam, which was absolutely fascinating. In the middle of nowhere, and it was incredible. (more to come later!)

I wish I could work there next week. I have had the best week of it, and I'm so upset that it's all finished now!

I'm going to be next Veronica Guerin, without being shot of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment